MEP COST MANAGER
Up to £65,000 per annum
Capstone Recruitment are working with a Global Real Estate Consultancy to source a MEP Cost Manager to work closely alongside Senior members of the team and provide consistent MEP support to the Cost Consultancy team.
This opportunity is to work alongside some of the biggest names in the technology industry and emerging markets, on a wide range of schemes for large scale developments, commercial property, data centres and occupier frameworks.
The successful candidate will have a strong working knowledge of mechanical and electrical systems, good commercial acumen, and motivation to engage with the wider market promoting value for client projects.
You will be responsible for:
- managing MEP led projects from RIBA Stage 1 estimation through to final account
- Provide technical support to Cost Consultancy team to assist with value engineering exercises
- To manage smaller projects throughout the construction lifecycle inclusive of MEP & Architectural works
- To ensure that client objectives are met through the delivery of an effective cost management service.
- Assisting the Senior members of the Cost Consultancy team across projects generally.
- Assisting on feasibility studies and writing procurement reports.
- Taking a lead on the tendering and procuring, including managing the pre-qualification stage, producing the tender list, putting the preliminaries together, tender analysis, producing the tender report and compiling the contractual documents.
The role offers the opportunity to work across a wide range of sectors, countries and develop skills in a wide range of competencies including capital planning, cost estimation, tendering & procurement, whole life cycle costing and SMART building technology.
The successful candidate will be joining a close knit and experienced team, willing to support them in future ventures allowing them to follow their passions.
If you are interested, please get in touch with Annabel on 07494368629 or email@example.com.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates