Building Surveyor / Building Consultant
$70,000 - $165,000 (AUD) + package
Assistant - Associate Director level
- Leading International Consultancy
- Junior to Leadership Opportunities
- Melbourne & Brisbane Openings
This management consulting group is part of a global network providing vast services across a wide range of industries and sectors. Their approach is very much collaborative, with the goal of sharing clients and innovation across business lines. They look for talented people with the potential to make an extraordinary difference for their clients and communities.
The Group provides a full suite of Building Surveying/Building Consultancy services across the region including:
- Building Surveys - Pre-purchase and TDD
- Contract Administration, Project Management and Employer's Agent
- Defect Diagnosis
- Project Monitoring
- Reinstatement Cost Assessments
- Planned Maintenance
Focusing primarily on commercial property (office, retail, industrial, hotels and alternative assets), the team partner with clients to support acquisitions, development and maintenance.
- The ideal candidate will be MRICS qualified in Building Surveying.
- You should have good knowledge of buildings and properties and the problems and issues to look for when dealing with due diligence assessments.
- It's expected that you can write and present a cohesive, coherent and technically sound report to be delivered to high level executives.
- You should have excellent liaison skills with fellow consultants and engineers to be able to source relevant information for compilation in reports and assessments.
Visa & Relocation:
The group is able to support work visas for international applicants with RICS accreditation, providing they meet the required legislative requirements. Current visas allow work for up to 4 years in Australia.
Please make your enquiries in the strictest confidence to Celia Harker on 0203 757 5000 / 07494 368 453, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates