Marketing Studio Manager
London based - Hybrid working
£50,000 - £65,000
We are looking for a Studio Manager (Marketing) who will focus largely on leading on the creation of our clients online and offline artwork, in addition to other brand and design activities within all areas of the marketing strategy.
- Lead the studio in the creation of all online and offline template marketing collateral including posters, leaflets, brochures and adverts in-house using various design software.
- Deliver effective creative campaigns for key company moments and work cross functionally to ensure that output supports both brand and commercial objectives, bringing fresh thinking and approaches for different campaigns based on external insight and commercial learning's.
- Ensure designs and artwork represents the brand, is progressive and creates brand standout amongst competitors
- Lead on design process from brief to creative ideas and themes to artwork completion in consultation with other stakeholders.
- Manage the sign off process for all collateral
- Deliver all agreed brand and studio activity within budget and record marketing spend as required
Who you are
- Experienced in design principles including brand
- Proven track record in managing creative / studio teams ideally in a client-side environment
- Knowledge of marketing and designing for commercial purposes.
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, particular InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Working knowledge of HTML design. -
- Ideally worked in leisure, travel or commercial construction business
- Excellent people skills
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates