Marketing Project Manager
Location : London
£35,000 - £40,000 - Hybrid working
- Planning, delivery, and reporting on all adhoc marketing and cross-departmental projects.
- Development and maintenance of our clients Property Branding Guidelines ensuring all on site signage is on brand
- Ensuring all new builds/refurb sites are on brand and showcased on marketing channels
- Delivering project management of all marketing campaigns and internal comms.
- Managing all GDPR activities.
- Experience of marketing project management for a sizeable brand.
- Solid understanding of marketing principles, theory, and current best practice.
- Experience of managing and coordinating complex marketing projects from start to finish.
- In-depth knowledge of the design, print and production process.
- Proven background in branding.
- Track record managing/coordinating/implementing marketing projects across different marketing disciplines and platforms.
- Experience in the student accommodation, retail, travel, or hospitality markets would be desirable.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates