MARKETING ASSITANT | REAL ESTATE
£28,000 - £32,000 per annum plus package and benefits.
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join one of the UK's most prevalent independent Project and Building consultancies. The company boasts an excellent sociable culture, the relaxed aspect of which encourages its employees to reach their full potential.
The role will assist colleagues of all levels in preparing for client pitches, developing BD activity and is responsible for maintaining accurate records on pipeline, bid proposals and key contacts. A key part of the role is the design and execution of all client proposals, bid documents, case studies and external communications.
- Management of the bid process including the drafting and presentation of client, pitches, client alerts, newsletters, presentations, and case studies.
- Working within a team to manage and maintain the Business Development pipeline, together with the recording of all relevant data within the internal CRM system.
- Analysis and relevant recording of the lease information from within the Datscha database system.
- The role is also responsible for management of multi-channel social media campaigns and works alongside the HR Team in producing all internal communications.
- Liaising with the external design team regarding the production of marketing collateral including case studies, brochures and other marketing items (online and offline) ensuring that all materials are consistent with the company brand guidelines and identity.
- Full event management including sourcing venues, guest list administration and negotiation with numerous suppliers.
- At least one year of experience working within a professional marketing environment essential.
- Excellent written, design and communication skills.
- Confident in dealing with internal and external stakeholders at all levels.
- A self-starter with initiative, drive and motivation to achieve.
- MS Office skills (Advanced on PowerPoint).
- Experience within the Professional Services industry or a similar corporate B2B environment.
For more information or to be considered for this role please email your CV to email@example.com or call Annabel Drew 020 3757 5017.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates