Manager of Investment & Asset Management
Location: London, United Kingdom
Salary: £70,000 - £90,000 per annum + package
Reports to: Director, Investment & Asset Management, Europe
Capstone have been instructed by a leading international lodging owner-operator, whose portfolio spans more than 190 cities across over 30 countries in Asia Pacific, Central Asia, Europe, the Middle East, Africa and the USA. A new requirement has arisen for a Manager of Investment & Asset Management. Although focussing predominantly on the UK Market, the postholder will be responsible for spearheading the growth and the asset management of our real estate lodging portfolio for Europe. A broad ranging role supporting our lodging portfolio which includes but not limited to serviced residences, aparthotels or hotels, senior living, student accommodation and rental housing.
- Source, evaluate, and execute investment proposals, M&A, management agreements, leases and franchise deals in Europe. You will drive and lead negotiation for best pricing and terms and bring the deal(s) to fruition.
- Develop and implement proposals to establish new operating platforms outside of the existing lodging businesses, including hotels and senior living including joint venture opportunities and / or such other strategic alliances as directed by the company from time to time.
- Develop and maintain financial and asset models for analysing financial returns and performance for investments and management services deals.
- Conduct market reviews and feasibility studies for recommendation reports and presentation to Senior Management and Board of Directors.
- Coordinate with relevant internal and external parties on matters relating to new M&A or management services deals or existing ongoing projects.
- Prepare management reporting and other related ad-hoc requests such as budget presentations, retreats, and board meetings
- Real Estate, Business, or Finance discipline as first degree from a reputable university
- A Master's degree in Business Administration or CFA qualification is advantageous
- At least 3-5 years' experience with a proven track record in a similar position
- A demonstrated knowledge of the regional real estate market in Frankfurt, Western Europe and Eastern Europe and their practices is an added advantage.
If you are interested in the position and fit the above criteria, please contact Sam Lee on 020 3757 5000 or email email@example.com.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates