Role: Maintenance Surveyor - Commercial Estate
Location: London Bridge City
Salary: Up to £55,000 + package
Capstone are recruiting on behalf of a large commercial estate, with a mixture of Grade-A Office, Mixed Use and Listed buildings based in London Bridge. The estate is managed by a large consultancy, where by you will act as the main point of contact between the consultancy and the estate, carrying out any works and maintenance that need to be done on the properties.
During your day to day, you will be expected to carry out the following:
- Defect diagnosis and analysis
- Act as client liaison
- Project management of small works on the estate
- Carry out preventative planned maintenance programmes
- Design and specification writing
- Contract admin
- Management of external consultants, ensuring works are delivered to the correct specifications.
- Assist the property manager on any further works, including compiling maintenance budget figures
- Experience carrying out defect analysis and diagnosis
- Have a Building Surveying/ Facilities Management/ Property Management background
- Able to manage external consultants, ensuring they carry out works to the highest standards
- Proven experience carrying out planned maintenance programmes
- Have some experience in estate maintenance or management
Please contact me directly for any further information on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0203 757 5017.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates