Associate / Director Surveyor - Alternative Valuation Services
Salary offer: Up to £60,000 per annum + car and company benefits
Capstone are delighted to be working with one of the leading multi-disciplinary real estate firms to acquire a trading Valuation surveyor. This organisation is established within the trading and alternatives sector and has an excellent reputation and strong client base.
You, as Surveyor will work directly with the head of department to work across a diverse range of trading assets. You will primarily work on providing Red Book Valuations for secured lending and financial statements, but can also work alongside their transaction teams in support of buy or sell side mandates.
- Undertaking valuations and reports for investor, developer and operator clients
- Developing and managing client relationships
- Assisting the team in achieving budget and growing the business line
- Carry out excellent quality valuations adhering to challenging deadlines
- Co-ordinate and assist with UK wide portfolio valuations
- MRICS qualified and a registered valuer
- Strong track record of contribution to fee generation
- Strong excel / modelling skills
- Experience of valuing operating business is desirable
You must be enthusiastic and self-motivated with excellent client skills
- Must be flexible and working as a team player
- Must have a strong verbal and numerical skills and be comfortable with report writing
- Must be customer service driven with strong communication skills
If you are looking for the next step up to Associate and are interested in becoming part of a newly established team within a world-renowned real estate and investment management consultancy, please get in touch for a confidential discussion about the way forward.
To apply for this role please email Daniah Williams MRICS at email@example.com or call 0203 757 5000 / 07944 454 965 for further information.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates