11 months ago
Our client is a leading international real estate development, investment and capital management company. They manage and own a diverse portfolio of assets across Asia Pacific, Europe and United States with a total of $39.5 Billion under management.
As the leasing manager you will be closely working with the asset manager in formulating and implementing leasing strategies across there office portfolio. Your key focus will include securing new tenancies, providing lease management support and managing lease renewals. This comprises planning for timely lease renewals, maintaining of tenants’ database, checking and preparing lease documents, managing tenancy related leasing issues, compiling occupancy and rental reports and other related lease management functions including but not limited to budgeting. You will also be required to provide regular updates on market supply, demand, pricing, competition and market positioning for the asset.
- Tertiary qualifications (Property Economics, Commerce/ Business)
- 5+ years’ experience within leasing or marketing
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Strong financial and commercial acumen
- Great internal and external stakeholder management skills
- Strong negotiations skills
- strong office leasing experience and exposure dealing with institutional clients