€40000 - €650000 per annum + plus package
4 months ago
LEASE TRANSACTION MANAGER | SPORTS DIRECT
€50,000 - 65,000 per annum plus package
The chosen candidate can work from any of the below locations
Spain / Madrid, Portugal / Lisbon, Germany / Bavaria, Poland / Warsaw
An extremely successful and expanding privately owned retail company with a strong presence across the UK and Europe are heavily expanding. As a result, they are looking to recruit a Lease Transaction Manager to be based in one of their locations across Europe.
Reporting to the Head of Occupier Services, the individual will be required to define and implement the strategy to deliver and secure the best financial deals in relation to lease re-gears, extensions and termination (deals) throughout Europe. They will be required to establish and maintain direct relationships with external property consultants to ensure they are supported and have the relevant information and instruction to conduct negotiations that deliver agreed leases for new sites, lease extensions, re-gears and lease terminations.
- Carry out all negotiations with Landlords/ Agents in relation to deals.
- Proactively look for new deal opportunities that deliver growth and optimise the portfolio.
- Manage external Legal Advisors (internal/external) in the preparation of lease and other property related documentation in connection with deals.
- Assist with the preparation of all internal approval documents.
- Identify new site opportunities that may arise.
- Negotiate agreement and lease contracts working collaboratively with external legal and technical support.
- Degree educated is a must and further education is desirable.
- Retail property experience is essential; ideally client side.
- Excellent communication and organisational skills.
- Able to manage their workload independently.
To apply for this role please email Daniah Williams MRICS at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0203 757 5000 / 07944 454 965 for further information
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates