OPPORTUNITY: LEAD CONTRACT ADMINISTRATOR
LOCATION: WORKING FROM HOME WITH FREQUENT INTERNATIONAL TRAVEL
SALARY: £110,000 TO £130,000 PLUS UPTO 40% BONUS & BENEFITS
A world class Property Developer with a track record of developing and operating hundreds of Data Centre's globally, backed by a major investment management firm is recruiting a 'hands on' and commercially focused Lead Contract Administrator to manage the contractual and commercial administration of projects globally. You will be involved with different forms of contract on construction projects across the globe, each with a capital budget of between USD $100-800M.
Core responsibilities of the role will include;
- Participating in the pre-contract meetings and assist in pre-tender negotiations.
- Managing the supplier/contractor commercial relationships.
- Providing commercial administration of contracts of the appointed contractors.
- Implementing progress and cost management, preparation of contract-specific progress reports and reporting.
- Providing commercial and contractual risk advice to the wider team.
- Ensuring the timely production and administration of contractor payment applications and invoices.
- Recommending the mitigation of actions on all commercial risk/claim events at the earliest possible time.
- Oversee the work of Consultants and lead the financial and contract management processes in order to meet the standards set out.
- Implement and manage the change control procedures developed by the Risk & Controls process, reviewing proposed changes with the wider construction teams assessing their impact in terms of programme, cost and operational impact.
- Work closely with internal stakeholders to manage the processes around variations and changes to scope, oversee and implement the change management process, negotiating changes alongside the cost consultant.
- With the support of the cost consultant, lead the processing of Employer's instructions ensuring that all relevant contractual processes have been observed and that these are agreed in line with the Delegated Authorities.
- Degree qualification in quantity surveying or commercial management
- Member of the relevant institution e.g. RICS or CIOB
- You have a good track record of administering successful contracts.
- You are familiar with different forms of contract within major projects and programme environment.
- You are digitally savvy in using relevant software
- You have cost or commercial management experience within a construction or consultancy background.
For a confidential discussion about this opportunity and to learn more about the firm's rapid growth and expansion, please contact Matt Cary (Director) on +44 (0) 203 757 5000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates