02 9146 6660
almost 2 years ago
- South-eastern city fringe location
- Large private company; advocate for work-life balance
- Leadership role; managing a small team
Our client is an established land developer, with a proven track record delivering award-winning communities throughout Australia delivering 1400+ lots annually. Whilst they are well established and fairly large in scale, their core values are likened to a family run business, with the belief that a supportive and engaging environment promotes productivity. They offer sound training and career development for their staff members.
You will lead a small team in the management of residential estate maintenance. This will include:
- Landscape and building contractor maintenance and relationship management
- Management and progressing tracking of external property design selection including landscape and facade
- Liaison with builders to ensure house designs comply with developer requirements
- Work with the development management team to prepare the estate for the transition to council management
- Regular progress reporting
Our client is looking for someone with a relevant degree (planning, design, architecture, civil engineering etc), as well as a number of years’ experience in the residential land sector, with proficiency in contract management.
This person will demonstrate previous experience Landscape Architecture and understanding of external residential building requirements. You would have also ideally previously managed a team.
For more information, please contact Kathy Le-Ung on 03 9005 3908 for a confidential discussion.