£40000 - £55000 per annum + car and benefits
about 2 years ago
Landlord & Tenant Surveyor (client side)
An national privately owned property company, which have a focus on investment and development across multiple sectors have an opportunity for an experienced surveyor to join the team. Asset owned include: offices, retail units, factories, surgeries, pubs, wine bars, golf course, gyms etc.
The property company are looking for a Commercial Landlord & Tenant Surveyor who can strategically manage the portfolio of how to generate the most income from assets. The company is looking for someone who can join a relaxed while also professional type of office environment.
Offer: £40-55,000 plus car and benefits
- Strategically manage the portfolio.
- Deal with some rent reviews and leases- not all
- Working with Joint Ventures and large projects
- Generate new revenue/ acquisitions/ possession of new assets.
- Tenant management
- Contract management
- Drafting documents and dealing with legal documents
- Advising on service charge
- Working w
- Reporting to the Director and MD with new proposals. Liaising with the property management, lettings, building surveying teams.
- Liaising with external consultants- you won't being doing Redbook Valuations as they have external consultants. Developing strong relationships with external consultants, and tenants.
- Entrepreneurial - you will be able to think outside the box, create ways of how assets could generate ore income, possession of neighboring properties, working with a variety of assets across London and surrounding.
- MRICS desirable but not essential
- Need to have 8 years experienced working with L&T, asset management or a General Practice role.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates