Associate Director - Lease Consultancy
City of London or West End office
£50,000-£ 65,000 per annum
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced and highly motivated individual to take the lead of London lease consultancy team within a well-established firm of Chartered Surveyors.
The company is growing from strength to strength and requires a leader in their London office. The role will involve acting for landlords and tenants, undertaking a wide range of lease consultancy work including rent reviews, lease renewals and re gears on retail, industrial and office properties.
- The ideal candidate will have a proven track record in advising on Lease Advisory matters in Retail, Industrial and Office and hold MRICS status.
- Hard working, energetic and enthusiastic.
- Commercially astute with excellent business skills.
- Constantly seeking to identify new opportunities.
- Good interpersonal and social skills.
- A strong team player.
For more information or to be considered for this role please email your CV to email@example.com or call Ariane Freebody on 020 3757 5000 / 07539 780121
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates