South West London, London
£50000.00 - £55000.00 per annum
7 months ago
Land & Development Manager (client side)
£50,000 - £55,000 plus package
South West London
Delighted to have been exclusively instructed to source a Land and Development manager for a global business within their Development and Investment Real Estate team. Reporting to the Senior Land & Development Manager you will source and identify suitable sites for property development, and will structure and negotiate land deals.
- Vast and proven experience of the whole land purchasing cycle.
- Responsibility for identifying suitable land opportunities, conducting an appraisal and presenting to senior management/the board.
- Evidence of a successful proven track record of acquiring development sites of c£20 Million.
- Ability to produce information and document flows to achieve land identification.
- Ability to prepare business plans and projections.
- Proven ability to manage multiple large client portfolios and provide monthly reporting.
- Strong and sound network connections within the property market are essential.
- Strategic thinker in the understanding of destination creation in non-core locations.
- Proven ability to engage with internal and external Stakeholders, consultants, architects and other external bodies.
- Clear evidence of influencing at all Stakeholder levels.
- Partner with the Hong Kong office on the critical decision process for large real estate which have a wider impact on surrounding communities.
Essential skills, attributes & qualifications
- ARICS, MRICS OR FRICS
- Experience of large scale land buying
- Excellent communication and negotiation techniques
- Excellent organisational, prioritisation and time management skills
- Minimum 5 years post qualification experience
- Articulate and analytic
To apply for this role please get in touch with myself, firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0203 757 5000/07539 780121 for further information.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates