South West London, London
£50000 - £55000 per annum + Car allowance, benefits, bonus
over 1 year ago
Land and Development Manager- client side
£50,000 - £55,000 plus package
South West London
We are working exclusively with a multi national business, which are a major investor, developer and operator. The client is looking to hire a Land and Development Manager in their Development and Investment UK Property team.
The role is reporting to the Senior Land & Development Manager and will have support from the wider organistion. The role will be focused on sourcing and identifying suitable sites for property development, and will structure and negotiate land deals.
- Vast and proven experience of the whole land purchasing cycle.
- Responsibility for identifying suitable land opportunities, conducting an appraisal and presenting to senior management/the board.
- Evidence of a successful proven track record of acquiring development sites of c£20 Million.
- Ability to produce information and document flows to achieve land identification.
- Ability to prepare business plans and projections.
- Proven ability to manage multiple large client portfolios and provide monthly reporting.
- Strong and sound network connections within the property market are essential.
- Strategic thinker in the understanding of destination creation in non-core locations.
- Proven ability to engage with internal and external Stakeholders, consultants, architects and other external bodies.
- Clear evidence of influencing at all Stakeholder levels.
- Support the manager with the communications across the UK and International office on the critical decision process for large real estate developments which have a wider impact on surrounding communities.
Essential skills, attributes & qualifications
- ARICS, MRICS OR FRICS
- Experience of large scale land buying
- Excellent communication and negotiation techniques
- Excellent organisational, prioritisation and time management skills
- Minimum 5 years post qualification experience
- Articulate and analytic
For more information or to be considered for this role please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Nicole Buckland on 020 3757 5000 / 07944454965
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates