West End, London
£18000 - £20000 per annum
about 2 years ago
Junior Office Assistant
£18,000 + benefits
Entry level opportunity ideal for a School Leaver or Graduate looking for a position in Administration / Office Support. We are a fast paced, lively Property Recruitment Consultancy with a busy dynamic team who need daily support to keep the office running.
- Meet and great all visitors
- Arrange meeting rooms / refreshments
- Format documents and CVs
- Responsible for office supplies and facilities
- Booking reservations for external meetings
- Answer incoming calls / taking messages
- Ad hoc admin tasks with MS Projects
- Contribute to company ideas and events
We are looking for a slick, well presented and approachable Office Assistant with an excellent attitude to helping others and getting on with tasks of all sizes. Experience is preferred but not necessary. If you are looking to get your foot into the corporate world and develop foundational skills in administration / office support get in touch with us today.
OR if you are considering a career in Recruitment this could offer you a platform to grow into a Trainee Consultant and secure a place on The Capstone Training Programme.
Please send your CV to Bridie at email@example.com and call 02037575000
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates