IT Project Manager - Data Centres
Location: Paris, France with remote working
Salary: EUR 90,000 - 110,000 per annum + package
Capstone Recruitment are working exclusively with a fast-growing, global, multi-disciplinary Construction Consultancy, who are looking to recruit an IT Project Manager- Data Centres, to work on a major, new build Data Centre contract with one of the world's most known tech companies, based in Paris, France.
Joining an established team, the postholder will be responsible for the following scope of service:
- Represent the client ITIM team in design reviews, workshops & provide guidance on constructability, schedule implications, lessons learnt etc (specific to telecoms)
- Single POC for client on campus for client; responsible for co-ordination and reporting on the planning and execution of the telecoms packages
- In co-operation with the construction PM and H&S manager, lead/champion client's H&S standards
- Responsible for management and reporting of the planning and execution status of the following scopes and deliverables:
- Furniture Fixture and Fittings (FF&E).
- Audio Visual (AV).
- Radio Over IP (ROIP).
- Telecoms, internal and external facility and network.
- Security, physical and electrical.
- Corpnet WLAN.
- Client handover requirements.
- EPMS/BAS/Tahuya Client interfaces.
- Report Bi-weekly progress of the above through the respective Design, Procurement, Execution and Handover phases
- In co-operation with the GC produce an Integration Execution Plan
- Chair and minute bi-weekly Integration meetings
- Manage, and ensure compliance with the Telecom Material Procurement Process, including but not limited to:
- Manage the GC development of the Telecoms Bill of Materials (BOM), and processing of Supplier quotes
- Manage the GC Tracking and reporting of progress of Required on Job (ROJ) dates with the client suppliers and distributors
- Single client GC POC for the above
- Manage Telecom Installer and GC compliance checks with the contracted Telecoms DIV27 specifications
- Co-ordinate the Client snagging, handover and issue close out processes (excl CX)
- Attend weekly design workgroup or workshops meetings as required
- Facilitate, coach and aid in the scheduling of the installation and site on-boarding (H&S, Method Statements etc) of the following client direct scopes:
- Dark Fibre/Campus Fibre
- POTS lines
- Out of Band (OOB) circuits and modems
- Attend and actively participate in weekly workgroup meetings
- Perform and record regular site installation quality reviews and co-ordinate handover walkdowns
- Report Bi-weekly progress of Construction and Integration related activities to the client during construction phase
- Coordinate the handover process and ensure required handover documentation and expectations are met
**Please note, the postholder must be able to communicate in French.
Please contact Sam Lee at Capstone Property Recruitment for further information on 0203 757 5000 or firstname.lastname@example.org This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a leading consultancy.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates