£50000.00 - £60000.00 per annum
5 months ago
Title: IT Infrastructure Project Coordinator - EMEA
Location: London, must be able to travel.
Capstone has partnered with a global real estate company that is working for a world famous technology company to find an IT Infrastructure Project Coordinator. You will be embedded within the client as an integral member of their Data Centre project team.
You will be responsible for coordinating corporate network deployment projects of varying size and complexity. The Project Coordinator is responsible for coordinating, organising and controlling project activities, in accordance with the project specific scope of work as defined by the Technical Program Manager and Data Centre Team Manager.
Scope of Responsibilities:
- Execute Corporate Network deployment projects across multiple DC sites
- Coordinate project schedules, identify risks and clearly communicate relevant project information to project stakeholders
- Actively attend project meetings and advocate Corporate Network requirements and standards
- Run project deployment meetings with dependent partner teams
- Track the progress and quality of work being performed by deployment disciplines/trades.
- Use project scheduling and control tools to monitor project plans and work hours
- Manage change in accordance with internal processes
- Maintain project organization and communication plan in project information tool
- Review field reports throughout the lifecycle of the project and identify project efficiencies.
- Track project documentation delivery from 3rd parties and ensure generation of internal project documentation as outlined in our close-out checklist.
- Ensure structured project close out task fulfillment
- Proactively maintain all project communication to stakeholders relating to project status, scope deviations, changes, risks, issues and stakeholder relations.
- Facilitate and document lessons learned to contribute with ideas for improving processes with a positive and constructive attitude, and for developing this attitude in others
- Coordinate procurement and delivery of hardware required to support the project
- Solid Project Management experience in infrastructure and deployment projects, with proven delivery track record.
- Strong knowledge in Networking and Data Center design / operations ( Degree, Diploma and/or Certification preferred ).
- Knowledge of the Data center industry
- Effective communication skills including verbal, written and presentation skills
- Proven ability to work effectively both independently and in a team based environment
- Demonstrated willingness to be flexible and adaptable to changing priorities
- Strong multi-tasking and organizational skills
- Ability to travel up to 50% of the time
How to apply:
For a confidential conversation please contact Georgina Anstey on 02037575000, or email a copy of your CV to email@example.com
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates