Position: Investment Associate (Investment Management Fund) - Client Side
We are currently in the final stages of shortlisting outstanding candidates to join one of the world's largest, and high profile, funds.
Location: London - flexible hybrid available
Salary: £100,000 plus excellent bonus and benefits
The Client: The Investment Management Fund for a Sovereign Wealth Fund.
- The fund is invested in international equity and fixed-income markets and in real estate and renewable energy infrastructure.
- The fund's unlisted real estate strategy focuses primarily on commercial real estate in eight cities globally.
- The UK team endeavour to source, invest, develop, and manage properties and/or joint venture interests in properties, predominantly in London.
- The fund invests in real estate to generate excess return over time and to diversify the fund.
The Opportunity: As an Investment Associate you will:
- Produce in-depth research on real estate market data and trends
- Perform rigorous financial analysis of new and existing investments
- Assist with investment committee presentations
- Participate in the coordination of external advisers and review of due diligence during acquisition processes
- Contribute to the ongoing management of the existing portfolio including business plans, leasing, refurbishment, improvements to operational efficiency, and liaising with joint venture partners
The Person: The successful candidate will:
- Have strong academic records
- Have a genuine interest in real estate investment, a robust understanding of financial models and be able to communicate details clearly
- Be a collaborative team player with a problem-solving mindset who is willing to take ownership of issues
- Enjoy building and nurturing strong stakeholder relationships and exhibit high level of proficiency in written and spoken English
- Be Driven, proactive, empathic, and intellectually curious
- Be Someone who strives for continuous improvement
If you are attracted by the opportunity to work for a Sovereign Wealth Fund with a proven track record and prestigious portfolio, please contact Oli Coote on +44 (0) 203 757 5000 or email email@example.com to find out more.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates