INVESTMENT AND TRANSACTION MANAGER | CLIENT SIDE
£80,000 to £90,000 per annum (depending on experience) plus package and benefits.
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join an innovative property investor and developer who pride themselves on their sustainable values and intelligent application of finance, technology, and architecture.
The ideal candidate should be MRICS qualified with a minimum of 5 years experience post qualification. A proven track record of sourcing and executing real estate transactions including managing the due diligence process is essential.
- Understand the firm's real estate strategic goals, align them with opportunities within the market and implementing the firm's real estate investment strategy in the UK.
- Take a leading role in the sourcing and execution of new acquisitions, alongside the CEO and Director, through agency and investor contacts, direct approaches to owners, distressed vendors, banks etc.
- Structure, underwrite, negotiate and close complex equity real estate investments.
- Conduct the due diligence, overseeing valuation analysis and the building of appropriate financial models as part of the bidding process.
- Manage the due diligence process and be the driving force in working through the closing processes for each transaction.
- Ensure strong investment market presence, through relationships and market knowledge.
- Provide a clear rationale and business case for potential transactions.
- Produce detailed investment proposals and present to the board/investment committee.
- Oversee the work of the junior members of the team to ensure consistency with the company's expectations.
- 5 years experience in an investment role.
- Strong track record of originating, managing and closing transactions in the UK.
- In depth understanding of capital structures and the different uses of debt in a real estate transaction.
- Ability to combine property knowledge with detailed financial analysis; strong cash flow analysis is crucial.
- Excellent MS Office skills, particularly PowerPoint and Excel.
- Excellent business writing skills.
- Must have a strong attention to detail.
- Ability to take ownership and manage multiple complex projects.
- Ability to work in a deadline driven environment
For more information or to be considered for this role please email your CV to email@example.com or call Annabel Drew 020 3757 5017.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates