INVESTMENT ANALYST | CLIENT SIDE
£28,000 - £38,000 per annum (depending on experience) plus package and benefits.
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a boutique real estate development company. They carry out acquisitions, property development and investment. They have a passion for design and creation, integrating architectural plans with sustainability to deliver the very best in property development.
The company are looking for an investment analyst to join their impressive team of experts who have a strong company ethos of delivering luxury developments that are beautifully finished by managing the entire process from site procurement to handover.
- Identify, source and appraise development opportunities
- Conduct market research
- Develop and maintain financial models on a project basis
- To support the investment team with the financial, underwrite and analysis across all mandates in line with internal processes and time scales.
- Assist with the preparation of investment memorandums.
- Support the investment team with due diligence process regarding eisting and proposed schemes and developments.
- Run in depth sensitivity and scenario analysis on potential new acquisitions.
- Regularly review and re-forecast business plans in line with market and economic changes.
- Support the investment, asset management and corporate teams with quarterly and ad-hoc reporting duties in line with internal processes and timescales.
- Confidently build financial models using excel.
- 1-2 years experience in an investment role at a real estate firm or institution.
- Excellent cashflow modelling skills including debt financing.
- Excellent Excel and word skills.
- Excellent business writing skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to present investment recommendations succinctly.
- Undergraduate degree in finance, maths, accounting, or real estate related fields.
For more information or to be considered for this role please email your CV to email@example.com or call Annabel Drew 020 3757 5017.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates