INVESTMENT ANALYST | CLIENT SIDE
£40,000 - £50,000 per annum (depending on experience) plus package and benefits.
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join an innovative property investor and developer who pride themselves on their sustainable values and intelligent application of finance, technology and architecture. Their capital base is made up of fund, private client and co-investment mandates.
The ideal candidate will have an undergraduate degree (or higher) in either finance, maths, accounting, or real estate. They should have a minimum of 1 year experience working in real estate in a relevant role.
- To support the investment team with the financial, underwrite and analysis across all mandates in line with internal processes and time scales.
- Assist with the preparation of investment memorandums.
- Support the investment team with due diligence process.
- Run in depth sensitivity and scenario analysis on potential new acquisitions.
- Regularly review and re-forecast business plans in line with market and economic changes.
- Support the investment, asset management and corporate teams with quarterly and ad-hoc reporting duties in line with internal processes and timescales.
- Confidently build financial models using excel.
- 1-2 years experience in an investment role at a real estate firm or institution.
- Excellent cashflow modelling skills including debt financing.
- Ability to construct a cashflow model in excel from scratch is essential.
- Excellent PowerPoint and word skills.
- Excellent business writing skills.
- Strong attention to detail is a must.
- Ability to work in an open, entrepreneurial environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to present investment recommendations succinctly.
- Undergraduate degree in finance, maths, accounting, or real estate related fields.
For more information or to be considered for this role please email your CV to email@example.com or call Annabel Drew 020 3757 5017.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates