INVESTMENT ANALYST | CLIENT SIDE
£35,000 - £50,000 per annum (depending on experience) plus package and benefits.
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a property development company with a difference. They are always striving to seek out strategic and exceptional development and investment opportunities which will be of interest to their loyal and wide-ranging customer base.
As part of a property asset sourcing and investment business, they have grown into a major player in the property development market. The ideal candidate will have a background in real estate and a passion for investment.
- To support the investment team with the financial, underwrite and analysis across all mandates in line with internal processes and time scales.
- Assist with the preparation of investment memorandums.
- Support the investment team with due diligence process.
- Run in depth sensitivity and scenario analysis on potential new acquisitions.
- Regularly review and re-forecast business plans in line with market and economic changes.
- Support the investment, asset management and corporate teams with quarterly and ad-hoc reporting duties in line with internal processes and timescales.
- Confidently build financial models using excel.
- 1-2 years experience in an investment role at a real estate firm or institution.
- Excellent cashflow modelling skills including debt financing.
- Ability to construct a cashflow model in excel from scratch is essential.
- Excellent PowerPoint and word skills.
- Excellent business writing skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to present investment recommendations succinctly.
- Undergraduate degree in finance, maths, accounting, or real estate related fields.
For more information or to be considered for this role please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Annabel Drew 020 3757 5017.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates