about 2 years ago
Internal Recruiter - Real Estate & Construction
Temporary, £ Competitive day rate - London
I am working exclusively with one of the fastest growing real estate consultancies to acquire an experienced, adaptable Internal Recruiter with a strong background in the residential sector.
The organisation has one of the most progressive expansion plans over the next 5 years.
Responsibilities include identifying current and future hiring needs, advertising job openings reporting directly into the Recruitment Manager. To be successful in this role, you should have an Real Estate & Construction background along with strong experience in sourcing, interviewing and evaluating candidates.
Ultimately, you will help us build a strong employer brand and ensure we provide a positive candidate experience.
- Strong expertise in the 360 recruitment delivery cycle, with the ability to influence and consult at all stages of the process.
- Substantial recruitment experience ideally covering one or more Real Estate & Construction discipline.
- Excellent professional media skills and proficient in using platforms such as LinkedIn and Indeed to identify great talent.
- Strong stakeholder management skills, ensuring all stakeholders and hiring managers are kept well informed of project progress.
- Niche talent 'mining' skills, the ability to use boolean and x-ray search strings to find prospective candidates in less than obvious places.
- Very comfortable using Excel and cloud based Applicant Tracking Systems and using the systems to deliver insight and analytics to the business.
- In house experience would be preferable, however a passionate recruiter within the agency environment who demonstrates pro-activity to move in house would also be considered.
If you are driven, delivery focused and want to become an integral part of an fast paced consultancy please get in contact for a confidential conversation regarding the way forward.
Chloe Doak (Consultant)
via email on email@example.com or
0203 757 5000
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates