We are representing a high end global hotel developer with a number of brands within their group. With operations throughout the world, they are an incredibly exciting business to work for. Their inhouse construction, property, architecture, graphic and interior design teams generate a huge amount of highly creative and demanding project requirements.
As Studio Manager, you will report directly to the Design Director and will be at management level within the organization. You will be leading the Interior Design studio of around 20 Interior Designers. Your role will include the following responsibilities and duties:
- Management and allocation of resourcing within the Interior Design team
- Forward planning in terms of resource management and recruitment
- Formulating briefs with internal clients including construction, graphic design, architects
- Plan projects and programs including scheduling works
- Identify opportunities for operational changes to improve the creative environment
- Identify and implement alternative software solutions to support a creative environment
- Draft and implement internal contracts and fee agreements
- Manage cross charging process
- Promote and drive collaborative working with internal teams
- Co-ordinate and drive high quality cross team presentations to CEO and senior stakeholders
- Transition the team to being more responsive rather than reactive through thorough scheduling and resource management and strategic planning
You should have:
- Previous experience of managing a creative studio
- Knowledge of RIBA stages
- Experience of implementing organizational change within a creative environment successfully
- A proven track record of being highly organized, able to work under pressure with a collaborative working style.
- The drive and ambition to work within a highly contemporary, dynamic and creative real estate business.
If you have a proven track record in a similar role and are interested in this opportunity, please get in touch with Chloe Doak.
Mobile: 020 3757 5000
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates