Up to £400 per day
about 1 month ago
Title: Interim Senior Project Manager
Rate: £400 per day (Inside IR35)
Capstone Property Recruitment are currently representing one of the leading independent construction and property consultancies in the built environment to recruit an Interim Senior Project Manager.
The role is to work with a vital government department on a transformation programme which includes site infrastructure, critical systems upgrades and environmental defences.
You as the successful candidate will have the following responsibilities:
- Manage the Project initiation Phase.
- Delivery of Project Design.
- Engage designers, commercial management, and assurance to ensure all requirements are captured, risk is managed effectively, strategic direction of the project is provided, and panel approvals secured.
- Deliver Project Implementation.
- Provide leadership and strategic direction for the project, escalation of issues, panel approvals, stakeholder engagement, chair lessons learnt sessions.
- Provide input to strategic decisions on programme direction.
- Review and contribute to development of governance processes and templates.
- Ensure rules and guidelines are adhered to.
To be successful you will have to demonstrate the following:
- Degree in Engineering or a relevant technical field
- Experience within a consultancy setting
- Proven Project Management experience
- Experience working within a technical environment (i.e., Data Centres, Oil & Gas, Laboratories etc.)
- Resident in the UK for 3 years prior to application
If you are confident that you meet the brief above, please apply by sending your CV and Covering Letter to Shefali Prata on email@example.com
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates