Title: Interim Quantity Surveyor
Pay: £300-£400 per day (outside IR35)
Capstone Recruitment has partnered with an interior design and project management studio who are looking to recruiting a Quantity Surveyor to support their main contractor on the delivery of a high-end residential scheme in a prime London location.
You will effectively form part of a very proactive and driven Contractor providing cost management services one of the most prime residential schemes in London on behalf of an HNWI.
Main duties include:
- Managing estimating and cost planning activities to include taking ownership of and presenting the final cost plan
- Managing the procurement process, ensuring that all stages including pre-qualification, enquiry, analysis, selection, and contract preparation are performed effectively
- Ensuring that post-contract cost variances and change control processes are managed effectively
- Ensuring that cost checking and valuation work is managed effectively
- Ensuring the production of monthly post-contract cost reports and presenting them to the client
- Ensuring that final accounts are negotiated and agreed
- Taking a lead role in interfacing with the client and other consultants, at all project stages
- Identifying additional service opportunities to ultimately add value to the client
You will have:
- Industry related degree
- Experience working with HNWI
- Chartered (MRICS/MCIOB) or significant industry experience
- Main Contracting background
- Pre/Post contract experience
How to apply:
For a confidential conversation please contact Akeem Champagnie on 020 3757 5000 or email a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates