Birmingham, West Midlands
£300 - £400 per day
over 2 years ago
Location: South Birmingham: Kidderminster
Salary: £300-400 per day
- Site based, with occasional office visits.
- Professionally qualified with 15 - 20 years UK experience
- Experience with heritage conservation and high end residential required
- Experience in Construction Management preferred.
- Knowledge of JCT form of contract along with local market.
- Willing to travel to London 1 to 2 times per week
- Must provide own Windows laptop and mobile phone for business use.
Site & office-based role managing the Commercial aspects of a the project.
The role will require some travel to the London office and will be reporting directly to the Project Director whilst working closely with large multidisciplinary team.
Duties will include;
- Record keeping and reporting of the procurement process
- Pre-qualification of potential Trade Contractors
- Preparation of detailed pricing schedules from drawings & specifications
- Issuing tender packages
- Reviewing, analysing and comparing tender returns
- Charing and recording tender interviews
- Preparation of recommendation reports for Client sign off
- Issuing contract documentation
- Valuation of potential changes and or claims
- Assessment of on-going design development with Design Team
- Assessment of monthly valuations from Trade Contractors
- Agreement of final accounts.
If you're interested, please get in touch below:
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates