Title: Interim Property Manager
Rate: £250-300 per day
This is an excellent role for a Surveyor who has experience within commercial, industrial or retail management experience. The role is based in the City office and will be focused on working for large global investor portfolios.
- Tenant Liaison and acting as the first point of contact.
- Service Charge management
- Lease Management and leasing with the asset management tenant/ tenant with any queries
- Purchase Order Management
- Liaising with the in-house credit control team and external tenant accountants
- Rent Management and liaising with the asset management team/ tenants
- Work on projects with the asset management team, which may include new developments, moves, refurbishments
- Quarterly Management Reports and meetings; this role involves a high level of communication between external managers, letting agents etc.
- Dealing with tenants who have financial issues such as liquidation, rent arrears etc.
- Degree educated
- Ideally MRICS qualified
- Strategic property management knowledge
- A background of management within Real Estate Consultancy/ client side / occupier
Apply by clicking the link below or contacting Akeem Champagnie on email@example.com or 07494368639
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates