Position: Interim Project Controller
Salary: £200 per day
Capstone Property Recruitment are privileged to be supporting an Essex based NHS Trust on an exclusive basis to support their mass vaccination efforts. If you are interested in playing a major role in the management of a portfolio of vaccination centres, which are being hosted at football stadiums, tennis clubs, pavilions, racecourse, and theatres, we want to hear from you.
The role & responsibilities;
- Support the delivery within premises in line with policies and procedures and as detailed in work schedules.
- Lead on specific aspects of day-to-day administration of services within agreed framework and drive quality and performance standards to provide customer focused cost effective and efficient facilities support service.
- To provide support and enable the team to operate effectively. The role requires you have experience of managing day to administration and support with the management of the team and support other areas of department as required.
- Sites are third party or adapted NHS premises and are not prepared for clinical settings. They require constant monitoring and coordinating across all aspects of Facilities Management e.g., cleaning, security, staff welfare, clinical waste and so on
- Property, Facilities or Construction related background and track record
- Knowledge of operating areas and facilities to large numbers of members of the public is essential
- The ability to work effectively as part of a specialist team
- Able to use own initiative to overcome issues, problems and obstacles without escalation and reference to a system already under pressure
- Operate with care, thought and respect to those attending sites, maintaining the highest levels of patient care
- A flexible and adaptable approach is crucial in a day to day changing operation
To discuss this role in more detail, please contact Alexandra Wood on +44 (0) 203 757 5000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates