Interim Project Manager (PMO, Process Driven)
£10,000-£12,000 per month
Capstone Recruitment are working closely with a high-end developer who specialise in the development management and project management of deluxe hospitality, leisure and residential property. They are currently working on a prestigious hotel in the heart of Knightsbridge, with a development that includes a super prime hotel and private apartments.
They are looking for a strong process driven Project Manager to come and head up the delivery of the super prime apartments which are currently at early design phase. They will report to the Technical Director and help with PM controls, fees and change control processes.
- Work closely with the MEP team to assist with project controls and paperwork (governance)
- Assisting with the fee structures and change control processes
- Support technical team and director with day-to-day project activities
- Good working knowledge of all the main project management concepts, tools, and techniques
- Experience in super-prime/ high-end residential or hotels developments
- PMO background is desirable
- Ideally you will be degree educated and chartered or working towards chartership. (MRICS, MCIOB, MAPM,RIBA)
- Minimum of 5 years' experience working for either a developer, consultancy or construction company
- A consultative approach and strong stakeholder management skills
If you interested, please get in touch with Alexandra Wood on 02037575000 or email me your CV on email@example.com
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates