Title: Project Manager
Salary: £275-300 per day
Location: St Albans, Hertfordshire
Company: Capstone have exclusively partnered up with a independent commercial real estate consultancy.This client strives to deliver outstanding results through commitment, innovation and intelligent solutions of the highest quality and calibre within their service. They hold a principle-led culture of honest, professional and credible employers who are well invested into upon employment.
Role: You will join a close-knit team together be able to deliver the project to a high standard and within the fixed time-frame and budget. The project is primarily a residential scheme budgeted at £50m, however there is the potential to work on other schemes. This therefore requires you to be a strong team player and strong leadership skills to work on autonomous projects.
- Firm and proven residential delivery experience
- A construction related degree (Construction Management, Building Surveying, Architecture, etc.)
- Chartered by a relevant board (MRICS, MCIOB, MAPM or RIBA)
- Proven Track record of delivering projects from inception to completion.
- An ability to identify potential issues or conflicts and provide avoidable solutions.
- Strong team player and leadership skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ambitious, driven and a pro-active work ethic
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates