Interim Project Manager
£120,000 plus benefits
Capstone Recruitment are working closely with a high-end developer who specialise in the development management and project management of deluxe hospitality, leisure, and residential property. They are currently working on a prestigious hotel in the heart of Knightsbridge, with a development that includes a super prime hotel and private apartments.
They are looking for a strong Project Manager to come and head up the delivery of the super prime apartments which are currently at design phase. They will need to manage the design phase, and procurement through to handover.
- Manage Design Team and consultants with direct client interface
- Oversee the procurement of fit-outs
- Deliver the construction projects from inception through to completion.
- Support senior management with day-to-day project activities
- Good working knowledge of all the main project management concepts, tools, and techniques
- Experience in super-prime/ high-end
- residential or hotels developments
- Ideally you will be degree educated and chartered or working towards chartership. (MRICS, MCIOB, MAPM, RIBA)
- Minimum of 5 years' experience working for either a developer, consultancy, or construction company
- A consultative approach and strong stakeholder management skills
If you interested, please get in touch with Will Hammerton on 020 3757 5000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates