PORTFOLIO MANAGER | INVESTMENT AND ASSET MANAGEMENT
CLIENT SIDE REAL ESTATE GROUP
€30,000- €50,000 PER ANNUM PLUS PACKAGE pro rata + package
Contract length: 3-6 months
Capstone's Real Estate Advisory team is delighted to be retained by one of Asia's largest diversified real estate groups. Present across 200 cities in over 30 countries, the Real Estate Group focuses on Singapore as a core market, while it continues to expand in markets such as India, Vietnam, Australia, Europe and the USA.
We have been instructed to source an Investment and Asset Manager to oversee and manage a small team, responsible for the Germany portfolio of assets. This is an exciting position which allow the chosen individual to develop and implement asset plans and strategies for the German market to maximize operations. This includes:
- Develop and implement asset plans and strategies for the German market to maximize operations. This includes:
- Maintaining close network of business contacts with the relevant market players, consultants, investors and working closely with third party property managers etc.
- Acting as the owner's representative
- Preparing budget and business plan for the assets
- Monitoring and analysing properties' performance
- Reporting asset performance to the Board/Management
- Monitor and study market trends and its impact on asset performance
- Drive, review and analyse the merits of all leasing activities including renewal and make recommendations to Management
- Oversee the tenant initiatives including incentives
- Assist in the due diligence for acquisition of any new commercial real estate assets or other duties as directed by Management
- At least 5 years' relevant experience in commercial real estate asset management
- A team player who is passionate about business results, with a strong sense of accountability and ownership.
- Have strong negotiation skills and must be an analytical problem solver.
- Attention to detail and works well under pressure.
For more information or to be considered for this role please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Daniah Williams (MRICS) on 020 3994 0340.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates