Up to £200 per day + inside IR35
12 months ago
Position: Interim Marketing Manager
Salary: £200 per day (inside IR35)
Capstone Property Recruitment are pleased to be partnering with a leading provider of PBSA in the UK to hire an experienced Marketing Manager to form part of the Marketing department and be tasked with delivering marketing services that support the company brand.
You as the successful candidate will be ensuring all marketing activity and projects are delivered on time and on budget. In this role, the Marketing Manager will be accountable for managing key marketing projects, coordinating internal stakeholders and actions for BAU and special projects.
Reporting to the Head of Marketing, your key responsibilities will be:
- Developing and implementing team processes e.g. processes for managing, prioritising and communicating marketing activity.
- Managing the team budget process ensuring budget processes are adhered to by team members.
- On-going review and updating of marketing team processes, platforms, systems and documentation, team filing, GDPR actions, etc.
- Coordinating all marketing actions associated with new or refurbed properties e.g. photo shoots, signage, branding and CGI creation.
- Liaising with our Capital Projects team to ensure appropriate signage/branding.
- Managing the ongoing Matterport tour filming schedule, liaising with external partners/camera crew, site teams and the Marketing team to ensure sites are filmed and uploaded on to the website.
- Tracking marketing projects on a weekly basis and provide weekly updates to marketing team project leaders and/or other stakeholders.
- Holding weekly status meetings and managing the schedule of activity as needed.
- Ensuring marketing projects are delivered on time and on budget as determined by the marketing project lead and agreed timeframes.
- Manage ad hoc marketing projects.
- Experience in delivering similar projects for a sizeable brand/s at manager level.
- Highly organised - the 'go-to person' in the team, with the ability to prioritise heavy workloads.
- A natural problem solver with the ability to work on own initiative.
- Creative with an absolute attention to detail alongside the ability to think strategically.
- Proven track record managing/coordinating/implementing marketing projects across different marketing disciplines and platforms.
- Managing and inspiring individuals and teams across an organisation to take a planned approach to project delivery.
- Extensive stakeholder engagement and influencing skills.
- Procurement, supplier negotiation and agency management.
- Demonstrable experience in the use of business intelligence platforms for reviewing customer demographics, sales/campaign performance, etc. e.g. PowerBI.
- Experience in managing third party partners and suppliers.
- Experience in a multi-channel marketing environment.
- Driven by high standards - cares about the iQ brand, how it is delivered to and perceived by customers.
- Results focused, commercially driven and analytical - ensuring projects are well organised and completed on time/budget.
- It is essential that the Marketing Projects Manager is flexible, adapting to accommodate weekly priorities whilst producing a high standard of work.
- Entrepreneurial - able to spot profitable/conversion opportunities and innovate accordingly
If you are interested in finding out more about this opportunity, please reach out to Akeem Champagnie on +44 (0) 203 757 5000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates