£400 - £450 per day
6 months ago
Job Title: Interim General Manager, Property (Non-Letting)- Facilities & Property Management
Place of Work: Mayfair
Pay: £400-£450 per day
Providing property management oversight to two exclusive Mayfair apartment buildings. Responsible for the assets and the care of the assets. Effectively manage and maintain the properties for the benefit of landlord, lessee, licensee, tenants and occupants, both residential and commercial. Manage service charge budgets with the Property Manager and any directly employed personnel and sub-contractors of MPM to protect the asset value and deliver an exceptional service to the landlord and any occupant. Oversee works projects in conjunction with the associated project related team. Provide a strong, intuitive and results driven management. Deliver excellent service standards, ensuring customer satisfaction. Deliver operational performance in line with the SLA's associated group companies.
- Drive the property management of the building; complying with policies, procedures and standards.
- Deliver a sustained building services experience: 'the client experience'.
- Review and challenge standards across the building. Identify gaps in service/property management and seek to address them.
- Protect and maintain asset value across the properties.
- Complying with all company policies, procedures and standards and associated legislation and legal requirements.
- Ensure each department has a contemporary Operations Manual and a set of policies and procedures which are updated and checked regularly.
- Identify gaps in service or financial performance and take steps to correct.
- Carry out regular inspections of 55 & 60PL to ensure the building, utilities and décor are to the expected five-star standard.
- Reinforce policy and regulations in compliance with HSE and other statutory bodies.
- Maintain and deliver Health & Safety standards. for the running costs and expenses associated with the properties.
- Manage tendering and supplier reviews.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Ability to prioritise workload
Effective leadership skills
Ability to lead, motivate and manage a team
Exceptional customer service skills
Self-starter, able to work autonomously
Experience in HR functions such as recruitment, grievances and disciplinary procedures Desirable
Previous experience in luxury establishments or serviced apartments in a similar role
Experience with budgets and forecasting
Please apply to be considered.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates