Up to £150000.00 per annum
9 months ago
Position: Interim Fit-Out Manager
Location: Central London (flexible working)
Salary: up to £150,000 Fixed-Term-Contract or up to £750 per day
Duration: 18 months
Capstone Property Recruitment has been instructed by an exceptional development management company on a mission to reimagine the future of city centre locations to find an outstanding Fit-Out Manager to lead the fit out of their new HQ.
This project is over 100,000 sq. ft refurbishment in the heart of London's West End. The successful candidate will have an effective operating knowledge of property leases, design, procurement, and management of dilapidations as well as being a problem solver with impeccable stakeholder and time management skills.
They are looking for someone with significant experience in delivering large scale it out/change projects. This individual will be responsible for overseeing external contractors and consultants throughout the fit out.
- Provide advice and support the Executive Team in the continued development of a modern workplace strategy
- Drive the implementation of that strategy to deliver positive outcomes for the group
- Ensure robust project management and oversight of the office relocation, internal moves, and refurbishments
- Ensure the project meets time requirements, specification, budget, and communication standards, ensuring the buy-in of Executive Management
- Coordinate with all internal and external technical teams plus central office in the US e.g., communications, IT, branding etc
- Take management responsibility for Facilities team, ensuring effective day to day operations
- Knowledge of all phases of a development project from inception through to construction delivery
- Able to own the Project Management, Design Management and Cost Planning
- Understanding of project risks and opportunities which could impact success
- Comfortable developing or adapting complex financial models
- Appreciation of detail technical specifications and innovation measures which can help drive ESG credentials
- A leader with a collaborative style, must be ego free
- An eye for detail and willingness to challenge the status quo
If the prospect of this opportunity piques your interest, please contact Akeem Champagnie on email@example.com or call 0203 757 5000.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates