Interim Estimator/Cost Planner
Pay: £400/day (Umbrella)
Capstone are proud to be working closely with a well-renowned Global and Independent Construction Consultancy.
We have been instructed to recruit an Interim Estimator/Cost Planner who will be responsible or estimating the cost of planned construction projects within a well renowned organised within the technology and infrastructure industry.
- analysing plans, bills of quantities and other project documentation to estimate costs
- researching, sourcing, negotiating, and obtaining the best prices and quotes from suppliers and subcontractors
- analysing data that can affect costs (such as currency exchange rates and the company's productivity rates)
- assessing the financial, technical, and operational risks of the project
- visiting project sites to gather information
- liaising with project teams and suppliers
- be degree educated
- from a contractor or consultancy background
- have worked for a public sector organisation (ideal but not necessary)
- have experience working within infrastructure or technology sector
To apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02037575000
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates