Position: Interim Development/Infrastructure Programme Manager - Client Side
Location: Basingstoke - 4-day week, flexible hybrid available.
Salary: Up to £500 per day. Initial period of six months with authority to extend for a further six months.
The Client: The Project Management Office for a client-side development team.
- The development programme is the client's largest strategic project.
- Includes the delivery of 3,520 homes within a new community as part of a joint venture.
- The promotion of a further 8,600 homes together with associated infrastructure.
The Opportunity: As the Interim Development/Infrastructure Programme Manager, you will:
- Lead the technical and project management work with key stakeholders to develop the outline business cases for a rail bridge crossing and junction to be delivered by 31 March 2023.
- Lead and support the Senior Debt work stream, coordinating advice from the councils, treasury and legal advisors.
- Ensure continuity and support the relationship between key stakeholders, along with additional support to the land transfer process.
The Person: The successful candidate will have demonstrable experience in:
- Working on large and strategic sites and with the statutory bodies to take forward and project manage the feasibility of infrastructure such as utilities, bridges, roads.
- Developing outline business cases for infrastructure works.
- Working and managing multi-disciplinary consultant teams and being capable of reviewing detailed technical documents.
- Working on cost plans and viability assessments in relation to infrastructure.
If you are attracted by the opportunity to work on a large, strategic project to help deliver over 12,000 homes and related amenities and infrastructure, please contact Oli Coote on:
+44 (0) 203 757 5000 or email email@example.com to find out more.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates