Title: Interim Cost Manager
Pay: £300-£350 per day
Capstone Recruitment has partnered with an independent Construction Consultancy to recruit a Interim Cost Manager to support an extremely busy team.
You will be a part of a very proactive and driven team of Cost Managers providing cost management services across a range of sectors including but not limited to the Commercial, Residential, Education and Hotel sectors. This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of a dynamic team and improve your CV with industry leading projects.
Main duties include:
- Managing estimating and cost planning activities to include taking ownership of and presenting the final cost plan
- Managing the procurement process, ensuring that all stages including pre-qualification, enquiry, analysis, selection and contract preparation are performed effectively
- Ensuring that post-contract cost variances and change control processes are managed effectively
- Ensuring that cost checking and valuation work is managed effectively
- Ensuring the production of monthly post-contract cost reports and presenting them to the client
- Ensuring that final accounts are negotiated and agreed
- Taking a lead role in interfacing with the client and other consultants, at all project stages
- Identifying additional service opportunities to ultimately add value to the client
You will have:
- Industry related degree
- Experience working with a range of stakeholders
- Chartered (MRICS)
- Consultancy background
- Pre/Post contract experience
How to apply:
For a confidential conversation please contact Akeem Champagnie on 020 3757 5000 or email a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates