Job title: Interim Cost & Contract Administration
Capstone Recruitment are currently working in partnership with a Project Management consultancy to recruit an Interim Cost & Contract Administrator to join the team and take ownership of all cost and contract administration across their portfolio of projects.
You should be fully conversant with the JCT forms of Contract. Ideally, as a Construction Contract Administrator with a Quantity Surveying background, you will already have experience of such duties, offering service delivery excellence on projects of a significant scale.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- JCT contract administration - manage and respond in a timely manner to all contractual processes including Technical Submissions, Contract Instructions, Change Controls etc.
- Chairing and accurately recording meetings, such as risk reduction meetings, progress meetings, cost control meetings etc.
- Writing all formal communications required by the contract.
- Co-ordination between Designer Team's and Main Contractor's.
- Change management.
- Providing expert JCT knowledge.
- Monitoring project progress against agreed
- Liaising with multiple teams and team members, e.g., client, users, design team, specialists, construction, change, quality, planning etc.
- Critical analysis of compensation events against contract requirements.
- Monitor and ensure compliance against contract requirements.
- Manage cost control
Your experience will include:
- Significant Construction Contract Administrator experience for JCT projects.
- Previous JCT Experience as a contract administrator or Quantity Surveyor is desirable.
- A detailed working knowledge of JCT contracts
- Change management and compensation event experience.
To be considered please apply.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates