Title: Interim Asset Manager
Location: North West London
Rate: £200-£250 per day
Capstone Recruitment are currently presenting a Property Investor and Developer to recruit for an opportunity for an Asset Manager to join the operational team. The business is focused on a range of developments including; new builds, PRS, regeneration, student accommodation along with co-working space, hotels, and co-living developments.
The key purpose of this role is to provide a support the Head of Operations for the Asset Management across a range of new and exciting developments. The surveyor will be responsible for ensuring all on-site facilities are in excellent working order, manage and negotiate maintenance contracts, manage leases, source new tenants and support with value-add projects.
- Assisting with the day to day management of the sites and ensuring staff are developed, supported and working to health and safety guidelines
- Negotiating Lease renewals
- Reviewing schedule of dilapidations
- Preparing comparable database of competitors to enable rent reviews regularly
- Liaising with Building Managers as to performance and produce timely and accurate reports
- Demonstrating M&E knowledge
- Coordinating all maintenance staff located in buildings
- Sourcing new site/ unit acquisitions
- Developing new value add strategies
Ideally you will have experience in Asset Manager, Facilities Management, Property Management along with IOSH, or MRICS qualified or part way though to qualification.
Apply by clicking the link below or contacting Akeem Champagnie on firstname.lastname@example.org or 07494368639
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates