£60000.00 - £80000.00 per annum + Bonus + Benefits
about 1 year ago
£80,000 + bonus + benefits
Why this Opportunity?
The Company and Team:
With international clients and work on many flagship projects, our client can offer work within one of the most reputable teams in the market. As a director, you will be expected to oversee junior members of the team and set an example to uphold high standards of delivery and time management while reporting to internal and external parties with progress reports. The team will be between 5-10 people strong, so strong team management and leadership abilities are absolutely essential.
Working closely with the developers and local stakeholders, you will be overseeing the infrastructure workstreams on a significant masterplan for a high-profile London development. With a site of nearly 40 acres and a cost of billions of pounds, this project will offer a fantastic chance to prove your skills on large-scale projects within a director capacity.
- You will be in charge of tackling the significant works required to enable to project.
- Works will be delivered in advance of the main Planning Consent.
- You will be involved in the design, planning and delivery of the packages of work.
- Stakeholder management to deal with works regarding: local highways, road bridges, utility trunk assets, and London trainlines.
- To deliver work to a high standard, on time and on budget.
- An engineering degree is preferable.
- Chartership through an engineering/construction recognised board (ICE, MRICS etc.).
- Experience on statutory approvals preferred.
- Experience leading a team on projects over £100 million.
If this opportunity sounds like the next step towards leading teams on prestigious infrastructure projects within an established consultancy, then please do not hesitate to contact Henry Way via email on email@example.com or via mobile on 07943 396763.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates