£65000.00 - £85000.00 per annum + plus package
about 2 months ago
In-house Legal Counsel (Real Estate)
£65,000 - £85,000 per annum, plus package
London, West End
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a property asset sourcing and investment business
who have grown into a major player in the property development market. They are always striving to seek out strategic and exceptional development and investment opportunities which will be of interest to their loyal and wide-ranging customer base.
Our client is seeking an in-house Legal Counsel with experience in real estate and is used to working in a dynamic environment. This role will be responsible for translating terms and will act as a conduit between legal firms and the business. The ideal candidate will have both real estate knowledge/background and legal experience, be highly organised and have excellent communication skills
This opportunity offers agile working.
- Developing and implementing company policies and procedures
- Collaboration with the operational team, negotiating and drawing up rental / sale agreements
- Review of existing lease agreements and prolongations
- Conducting corporate secretarial activities
- Assistance with due diligence processes
- Answering questions on a wide range of legal issues
- Assistance with KYC procedures
- Advising on liability and handling disputes and proceedings
- Drawing up and evaluating contracts
- Preparation of tenders of 3rd parties (for CAPEX and/or redevelopment)
- Drafting and organising transactional documents and creating closing checklists
- Conducting research
- Streamlining systems and processes
For more information or to be considered for this role please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Ariane Freebody 020 3757 5016.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates