Working alongside colleagues and consultants on one of Sydney's biggest transport renewal projects, you will provide high quality human factors / human systems engineering services, particularly in the area of human factors integration.
- develop human factors integration plans, focussing on human centered design
- pragmatically apply appropriate human factors methods and techniques
- identify, develop and assist with the implementation of human factors initiatives
- demonstrate successful integration through evaluation reports and human factors issues logs
- engage with and manage relevant stakeholders, including colleagues and client representatives.
Our client is a consultancy of significant note and peer regarded as the place with the "A" Team.
The successful candidate will:
- have experience planning for and managing human factors activities across transport, particularly rail & associated infrastructure, project lifecycles
- be able to solve complex problems through honed analytical skills
- be able to establish and document contexts of use / concept of operations, and human factors / user requirements
- have demonstrated expertise in integrating human factors into the systems engineering approach
- be able to undertake evidence based research and benchmarking
- have great knowledge in human factors methods including task analysis, human error identification, communications analysis and training needs analysis
- be experienced with design evaluation, including physical ergonomic assessments, Human / Computer Interaction evaluation, implementation prototyping and usability trials
- >Bachelor qualifications in Human Factors, Psychology or Ergonomics.