HR Manager - Maternity Cover
Location: Hammersmith, London
Salary: £50,000 per annum (pro rata)
Capstone are working in partnership with a leading hotel investor, operator and owner responsible for managing hundreds of hotels across Europe. They are looking to recruit an HR Manager for a Maternity cover contract.
This is a great opportunity to join a company which is internationally recognised for its investments and portfolio. This is a fully encompassing HR position and involves providing day to day advise and support to the organisation's leaders and managers. Development and implementation of HR strategy and initiatives in line with organisational objectives.
Reporting directly into the Vice President this is a crucial hire for the organisation.
Overview of the role:
- Provide excellent HR business partnering in terms of day to day advice and support for leaders and managers
- Assist with developing and implementing the HR strategy and initiatives in line with organisational objectives and alongside business leaders
- Manage employee relation issues both informal and formal with the business. Make recommendations for the best approach and risk associated
- Maintain a full knowledge of employment law & HR best practice and in conjunction with the HR team
- Work with line management to manage performance management processes, grievance, disciplinary, change management, and supporting on TUPE where required
- Support people leaders in dealing with any short- and long-term absence issues
- CIPD Level 5 qualified
- Demonstrable experience working closely with and coaching Senior management
- Proven track record in generalist advisory/manager opportunity
- Knowledgeable in employment law
- Track record of the following processes ; talent management, talent development performance management discipline & grievance, change managing including restructuring & redundancy
If you are interested in this opportunity please get in contact with:
Chloe Doak (Consultant)
via email on firstname.lastname@example.org or
0203 757 5000
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates