£45000 - £55000 per annum + plus bonus and package
over 1 year ago
HR Advisor | Real Estate Business
£45,000 - £55,000 per annum
Our client is an international holdings company who have established themselves in the U.K over the last 18months to become a leading player within the private rented sector (PRS) space. Majority of developments are within the Greater London area, but they also have a portfolio of hotels spanning the U.K. Our client also acts as a bank / lender to third party organisations. The London team is circa 30 strong with growth plans to double in size next year. Capstone Recruitment have been instructed to source a UK HR lead to reports to the Head of HR in the Netherlands.
The culture can be described as energetic, ambitious with an autonomous working environment where everybody gets on with it and knows what they are doing
- Recruits, interviews, and facilitates the hiring of qualified job applicants for open positions; collaborates with departmental managers to understand skills and competencies required for openings.
- Conducts or acquires background checks and employee eligibility verifications.
- Performs routine tasks required to administer and execute human resource programs including but not limited to compensation, benefits, and leave; disciplinary matters; disputes and investigations; performance and talent management; productivity, recognition, and morale; occupational health and safety; and training and development.
- Handles employment-related inquiries from applicants, employees, and supervisors, referring complex and/or sensitive matters to the appropriate staff.
- Maintains compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations, and recommended best practices; reviews policies and practices to maintain compliance.
To be considered:
- 3+ years experience in real estate/ property sector.
- CIPD Qualification is preferred, but candidates who are working towards their qualifications will also be considered.
- Ability to solve problems and work independently, good communication, follow up, multi-tasking abilities.
For more information or to be considered for this role please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Daniah Williams MRICS on 020 3994 0340
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates