West London, London
£42000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + + travel expenses + package
almost 2 years ago
The ideal candidate will have a stable work history and will have experience in the real estate market. The successful candidate will be responsible for the team and reports to the Head of HR.
Amongst others, the HR Advisor will also be responsible for:
- Recruits, interviews, and facilitates the hiring of qualified job applicants for open positions; collaborates with departmental managers to understand skills and competencies required for openings.
- Conducts or acquires background checks and employee eligibility verifications.
- Performs routine tasks required to administer and execute human resource programs including but not limited to compensation, benefits, and leave; disciplinary matters; disputes and investigations; performance and talent management; productivity, recognition, and morale; occupational health and safety; and training and development.
- Handles employment-related inquiries from applicants, employees, and supervisors, referring complex and/or sensitive matters to the appropriate staff.
- Maintains compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations, and recommended best practices; reviews policies and practices to maintain compliance.
- 3+ years experience in real estate/ property sector.
- CIPD Qualification is preferred, but candidates who are working towards their qualifications will also be considered.
- Ability to solve problems and work independently, good communication, follow up, multi-tasking abilities.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates