Health & Safety Manager
Capstone Recruitment is exclusively working in partnership with a prestigious client-side organisation in London. We are looking for an experienced Health and Safety Manager who will be responsible for promoting, developing, establishing and driving a continuous re servicing programme.
- Promote and champion a positive health and safety culture
- Facilitate the ongoing development of health and safety and well being strategies, polices, protocols and practices.
- Ensure and be responsible for the delivery of the programme and safety obligations alongside the well being strategy, standards and processes
- Provide advice, support and guidance to contractors including protocols, operational procedures, welfare facilities and safety requirements
- Conduct regular audits and reviews at both site and office level
- Work with the Project Managers and Site Supervision team on Risk Assessments and Method Statements
- Work with the Fire Safety Manager and Access Team on all communication regarding potential hazards.
Who you are
- Proven experience in a management position in Health and Safety
- NEBOSH or equivalent qualification and Chartered Membership of IOSH and appropriate level of CSCS card
- Background working in property or construction sector preferably and in an occupied space
- Working knowledge of training in construction sector and risk such as legionella and asbestos, height, electricity and hazardous materials.
- Strong stakeholder relationship skills and the ability to work collaboratively
- Ability to work with a customer-driven approach
- Able to use MS Office and ideally Aconex
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates